Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another day

Today is another day. I am fortunate to be alive. But my brains are so slow lately. It makes me sad. Edith is doing well, but I am ignoring her too much. Today I mixed up some Ginger beer starter and attempted to bake cupcakes. The little ones burned. Edith refused to eat her new baby food. So she had some milk and immediately went to sleep for two hours. Why can't she just sleep until 7:30 in the morning if she's so tired
It is a dreary and rainy day. This Friday, Klinton and I are going to an Irregular Choice trunk show at Ma Petite Shoe. He is going to keep me from buying expensive shoes for myself. It's not like I will be able to try on anything while I have Edith strapped to my body.
I feel a little bitter but also a little more grounded.
I really need to get in the right mindset for life. Less WANTING all the time.
You have enough, you do enough, you are enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment