Saturday, April 23, 2011

I feel good

I am kinda sorta not really but just a little bit trying to somewhat follow a Vegan diet. For my health since my cholesterol numbers are not good. And guess what??? It's helping!
I'm not nearly as tired as I used to be. I have the energy to play on the floor with Edith instead of trying to figure out how to stay awake long enough until her next nap.
Of course, I had to push my boundaries and eat too much Vegan food the other day and feel like I was going to swell up like a gaseous balloon...but I still had energy!

So the lesson is that I can feel full eating vegan foods and I don't need that much of them to get my nutrients. And I can lower my cholesterol and lose weight.
Also, I ordered some all-purpose hiking sandals. I hope they kick ass like the hiking boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment