Saturday, November 20, 2010

California

We made it! We flew for six hours straight with a baby from Baltimore, Maryland to Los Angeles, California and it wasn't too horrifying.
Right now, we are resting and trying to get the whole "time zone" thing under control. We all did pretty well except for waking up at 4am. But - that is still an improvememt since Klint normally wakes up at 4am anyway. I think we're doing well.
I'm trying to get my hair to calm down before we go out to the Marukai. I haven't been there in a long time and I'm excited. We're going to the dollar store version to pick up some origami paper.
My stomach is growling.
We had Carl's Jr yesterday. I know this is not an intellectual or impressive thing to brag about, but I have not had a Western Bacon Cheeseburger for what feels like a decade. There are no Carl's Jr places in Baltimore. In fact, the closest one is Oklahoma. I will also need a Six Dollar Guacamole Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment